Monday, April 2, 2007

I miss

Gossiping the gossips
Sharing the secrets
Dancing like crazy
Fighting to glory
Messing up the room
Sulking the cleaning
Reading the MnB's
Lampooning the Feminas
Shopping aimlessly
Laughing for no reason
Blaring the tape recorder
Planning the mischiefs
Talking the dreams
Dreaming the impossible
Yapping the whole night
Sleeping the whole day
Bunking the classes
Rushing to the theatres
Strolling after dinner
Gaping at the sky
Devouring the dosas
Relishing the teas
Dropping by the temple
Praying for the other
Arguing pointlessly
Singing out aloud
Enjoying little moments
Cribbing at times
Ahh...miss each of these
we did together
and most of all
miss You.

8 comments:

J u said...

Thanks and miss u too sweetheart!

Neihal said...

Oh obviously you cant miss me ;-P

on a serious note I cant understand why you cant do some of those things..like dancing like crazy...or messing the room. :)

b+forever said...

hey ..gud one!!!!!..i am rewinding your room while I am am reading this..sweet memories....

I said...

Kalakarel.. Pullarikuthu.. !

Quite surprised to see u being so expressive abt friends and friendship..

rads said...

aw. sweet :)

Swetha said...

@ Ju : :-)
@ Neihal: I meant doing the above with my friend. I still love to dance like crazy or mess my room ;-)
@ B+: Thanks ! Yah...very sweet memories !
@Bharath: Adellam appo appo varum ;-)
@Rads: Thanks :-)

Santu said...

I Miss Being Anonymous :)

Swetha said...

@DR : lol