Friday, May 18, 2007

Pehla nasha

One of my all time favourite songs. I would have listened to it a gazillion times and still can't resist falling in love with it every single time I listen to it .

Everything about the song is so perfect - the mood, the music, the singing, the lyrics and the magic it creates. I am in total awe ! It brings me some wonderful memories too - of high school days, of friends and college, of teenage crushes, of doordarshan and tape recorder days, of butterfly moments ! Ahhh...the song is indeed a nasha.

Enjoy the song. It's such a delight watching the A's on screen !

7 comments:

J u said...

I have other memories with this song too di..:)

rads said...

yes! I think the song has retained its freshness despite age.
They were so cute, it makes you feel romance no matter what or who you are.

Anonymous said...

The movie is awesome too ... Just the right amount of everything :)

Me too said...

aaha... I'm going down memory lane too!!

Swetha said...

@Ju: I know :-)
@Rads: Exactly !
@Pilgrim: Yes...the movie is awesome too.
@MT: Am glad you do :-)

Unknown said...

Hey Dushti,

Don't you have any college memories associated with this song :-)

Swetha said...

@Prashant: Yes, ofcourse! Thats one of the awesome times we have had together :-)