Friday, September 7, 2007

Hmmm

After the last coupla posts, I have been getting calls/mails from friends/family checking to see if I am doing okay. I was a little surprised and infact overwhelmed by all your gestures. I did nt realize I was projecting this kind of an image about me to ya all.

So folks, just to let ya all know, I am doing great. Life is absolutely 'wonderful' as it has always been. Whatever I scribble here does nt always have to relate to me unless ofcourse I tag it with a 'self'. Thank ya all, for checking on me and keep visiting dushti.

Note to self : Start scribbling on lighter aspects of life and get off the 'serious' image !

10 comments:

Pras said...

ithellam koncham overa illa..

I said...

Gud 2 know !

The Black King said...

Read that last post --- it is scary, yes!

Swetha said...

Pras, Illa ;-)

Bharath, :-)

TBK, Guess this post makes up for it :-)

Karthik Sriram said...

Thought you'd fallen off a cliff long ago.. so u still alive? good to know.... :P

LKS

Swetha said...

KS, very much alive :-)

Beautiful Mind said...

Good that you have so many to care about..

lighter aspects..looking forward to it..

Swetha said...

BM, Thanks !

Santu said...

:-) If it didnt have to relate to you in one way (self) or the other (observer), it wouldnt be on your blog..... unless you thought this was a MU paper !!! The glad factor is the quantum of audience and its impact.. !

cm chap said...

Ha Ha... How come terror itself can be rocked.... So I nvr was under that impression.. Anyways good to know ur doing good...