Friday, December 7, 2007

Happy for no reason ??!!

Okay. This post is in total contradiction to my earlier post. Have you ever had one of those days when you are totally happy and happy for no reason at all ? I am having one of those days. I just feel so good today but have no idea why. Nothing great has happened today, nothing bad has happened either and I still can't figure out why I am feeling this way. But I am just all smiles and super exuberant. I guess sometimes it's alright to not reason much but just live the moment.

Hope all you guys are feeling as good as I am :-)

3 comments:

KD. K Bodhi said...

Frankly, no. And looking back, since I read that "Just one of those days" post I am not feeling too good. You passed on the baton to me.

Anyway nice to know Dushti is feeling good and Dushtabudhi is taking a break! Enjoy, while the moment lasts.

Gayatri Bhadran said...

excercise high can make one unnaturally happy and giggly.

so the question arises, have YOU been gymming vigourously melady? =)

Swetha said...

Ok, o oh...hope you get out of the blues soon and btw, dushti does not imply dushtabudhi :-)

Gayatri, he he...I have been gymming for quite a while now !