Monday, January 4, 2010

Bye bye 2009...Hello 2010!

It just seems like yesterday when I celebrated the new year eve of 2009 and it's 2010 already. Don't you sometimes feel that time seems to be moving by more quickly?

Another year gone now. Bye bye 2009! You have been one helluva year for me. Some of the best things happened and some not so great - few surprises and disappointments - some losses and hope - some ups and downs - laughter and tears . I think you have given me one of the best learning experiences I could ever get.

Hello 2010! I am really looking forward to all that you have in store for me :-)

Have a good twenty ten folks!

4 comments:

SK said...

Happy new year to you!

The Kid said...

Happy new year! Any resolutions?

Anonymous said...

I want not acquiesce in on it. I think polite post. Especially the appellation attracted me to review the whole story.

Anonymous said...

I'm not into it.