Saturday, June 30, 2007

Tagged

I have been tagged by Rads.The rules of the tag are:

1. Players start with 8 random facts about themselves.
2. Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts.
3. Players should tag 8 other people and notify them they have been tagged.

Here is my list.

1. I exhibit narcissistic tendencies. I love to see myself on the mirror every now and then and should say it has almost become an OCD now.

2. I am a sucker for Tea. A steaming hot cup of masala chai is all it takes to make my day. By the way, I detest coffee. Truly, madly, deeply !

3. I am a can-read-any-trash and can-watch-any-crap kind. Mind you, I can do that over and over again. Some of my friends have often wondered if I ever had that thing called 'taste' when it comes to books and movies! Sadly naah!

4. My earliest ambition in life was to become a cartoonist. I have always found them so cool. But for the life of me, I cannot draw/sketch/paint or do anything even remotely to do with the art stuff. So had to settle being an engineer.

5. I always start reading a magazine from the last page.

6. I suffer from PDC syndrome. Pathetically directionally challenged. Spin me around and I am lost !

7. When I was younger, I had always wished I turn eighteen soon. It felt so cool then. But now, I really wish I stop growing old. The only consolation inspite of growing old probably is that I don't look my age. A lot of people still ask me if I am fresh out of high school :-)

8. I am passionate about sleeping and I can sleep at the drop of a hat.

PS: Being the first tag, I guess I can do some breaking the rules and I skip the tagging other people part of the tag.

PPS: This is the longest post I have written so far ! Btw, another random fact about me, I always like to keep it short. Small is afterall beautiful :-)

11 comments:

Bharat said...

Pretty Sweet!...best of all is the 8th one!...All I wish in a 24hr span is an 8hr sleep:)

Neihal said...

ditto on 5.

and all I need is my beauty sleep :P
...other than that I hate to sleep...I become very cranky if I oversleep.True!!

:D

rads said...

aw, that was sweet. keeping it simple works always. thanks so much for doing it :)

5. I read magazines from the last page too - somehow it feels easier starting from the back.
..and you don't like coffee? :O

You tamil right? :D

diyadear said...

hey,
lol on PDC.. n thanks for dropping by..

Cheers,
Divya

Swetha said...

Bharat, I should admit, God has been too kind to me in bestowing sleep :)

Neihal & Rads, Ditto on 5? Am glad to know that. I thought it was just me!

Rads, Yep...am very much a tamizh ponnu. Still can't resist hating coffee!

Divya, Welcome here and thanks. Hope to see ya around.

Me too said...

Chai lover, huh? Have you tried 'Celestial Seasonings' Chai?

I read only newspapers from the last page!

Envy, envy you for the #7 and #8!!

Anonymous said...

masala chai is my alltime favourite too :-) You get great ones in QWIKEYS

Abhishek said...

i envy you for number 8.

Swetha said...

MT, Nope. Do they have the Indian flavour too?

Anon, Never had the ones in Qwikeys !

Shek, A lot of people envy me for that. Blessed am !

I said...

Has anyone noticed 7 ??

She wanted to b 18 .. 18 is the official age for marriage .. what a strikin coincidence ;)

Swetha said...

Bharath, lol! Whats the point? Am still single!