Thursday, December 10, 2009

Resurrection

Hello there,

Today, out of nowhere, I suddenly had this urge to resurrect my blog. I logged on to blogger and  sweeping aside all the cobwebs that had set in this blog since the last 1.5 years, started wading through it. It was kinda funny reading my own posts after so long. Some of them were silly, some plain boring, some did not make much sense to me...may be I kinda lost the context. But I really did enjoy reading them. And, I do feel now that I should get back to some regular blogging and start writing for myself :-)

So, how is all of you hanging around in the blogosphere doing these days?


-Dushti

2 comments:

Naveen said...

cool! welcome back :)

am doing well. neengo?

Swetha said...

Thanks, Naveen. Nice to hear from you :-) Am doing great too.